My passion is working with others to help them find greater self-love and confidence in themselves and their path.
My offerings include:
Yoga classes, both private and public.
- Certified yoga teacher with years of hands-on experience and continued study.
- Vinyasa Flow, Gentle Flow, Yin, and specialized strength-building work for inversions and arm-balances.
- Guided meditation and relaxation.
- Experience with teaching children and teenagers.
- Special event classes, including birthday parties.
- One-on-one meetings (online or in-person) based on goal-setting, exploring emotions, and habit-changing.
- Includes “homework,” (journaling, mantra work, etc.) and check-ins for goals.
- Includes yogic philosophy and self-love techniques.
- For yoga studios, communities, and work places.
- A safe space for discussion, learning, and growth.
- Suggested topics:
- Body Image and Self-Love.
- Inversions & Arm Balances.
- Yamas & Niyamas.
- Writing for Healing.
- For corporate groups, families, yoga studios, kids/teens, and more.
- Full or 1/2 day.
- Outdoor hiking, paired with yin yoga.
- Open to adaptation to the needs and vision of the group.
- Available to write articles for magazines, newspapers, and online platforms.
- Written for Snapfluence, Yoga By Candace, and other recognized wellness medias.
- Writing has been recognized by CNN Health.
- Recipient of the Don Rothman Endowed First-Year Writing Award from the University of California, Santa Cruz.
For booking, energy exchange information, and all other inquiries, please use the form below. Know that your time is valuable to me, and you are loved and appreciated!